Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm back...lol





























Well its been a while since I posted anything new. I've been super busy with kids and just trying to stay motivated to do anything. I think its the winter blues. I can't wait for spring. So anyway here are a few of my new pieces. Nothing to fancy, just some stuff I've been playin with lately. Most of these are little kids bracelets, done with a stretchy cord so you don't have to try and clasp a bracelet on a squirmy one...lol. A few of these little bracelets were made for a friend of mine to match her girls outfits for family pics. They looked so adorable :D The larger ones with clasps are the ones I did for the mothers. I also made an invisible necklace (looks like the beads are just hanging there on your skin. I made it for a friend to wear for a night out. Hope you enjoy some of the new pieces :D

No comments:

Post a Comment