Saturday, January 17, 2009

Upcoming Jewelry pricing

I've had a couple people contact me about not having prices listed for each item I've made on my blog. I have not listed prices because honestly...I'm not sure what to ask for them. I need to make sure I've covered the cost of materials and my time, but I also don't want to overprice the item.
What I can say is if you see something you like on my site, email me at kstoddard1373@yahoo.com and let me know which item you're interested in and we can work something out. You will have to add $3 for shipping (covers postage and padded envelope). I am working on an Etsy site. I don't have anything up for sale yet, but would be HottMommaDesigns.etsy.com when it does happen. Thanks to everyone for looking at my stuff. Its really exciting to know people like what I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment